Monday, March 21, 2011

Original Sin ARC WINNERS!!! And another contest...

Wow! Thank you all so much for your enthusiasm in spreading the Original Sin word. There were so many entries, and some of you were so amazing: spreading the word far and wide! It took me all weekend to count up the points. Three of you hand sixty points or more, and the average was fifteen, so thanks for all the support! I really appreciate it! Don't be surprised if I show up at your house tomorrow and hug you! ;p

So, here goes...

Plugging numbers into the randomizer...

Clicking button...

And the first winner is...


brandileigh2003!!


Clicking button again...

And the second winner is...

Rachel (Fiktshun)!!

Congrats to our winners!!!! I will be emailing you soon =)

*throws virtual confetti* (because I don't want to pick the real stuff up)

If you didn't win, don't despair! I've gone too long without giving stuff away, and I can't stand it anymore! So, guess what that means for you. Yup! More chances to win Original Sin galleys and some other fabulous signed books/swag. (Think Gayle Forman, Rachel Hawkins and Sarwat Chadda :p) Check back tomorrow for the first of them! :p SQUEE!!

8 comments: