Monday, June 28, 2010

My baby's in the world.

I’m very nervous.

But also very excited!

I got a Tweet from the awesome @ReadingTeen (hi Andye *waves*) that she got the last copy of Personal Demons at ALA. That means 300 of you have PD in your hot little hands. I’m dying to know what you think!

And, the first reviews of PD are starting to show up in the blogosphere. Here’s one by Omnomnom Books. If you’ve reviewed it, please let me know!

My baby’s in the world. I really hope you guys don’t leave her to go hungry and get diaper rash. And, I know you guys are totally cool and professional, so I can count on you for no spoilers. =)

And, in other fun news, Brilliance Audio sent audition clips for the Personal Demons audiobook. I got to listen to them this weekend and pick actors to read Frannie and Luc’s parts. It was very fun! I think the ones I picked will do a great job with it. I’m looking forward to hearing the finished product. :D

So...did any of you pick up Personal Demons this weekend? :D

11 comments:

  1. Very exciting on many fronts for you, Lisa!! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did! I was super excited to see it at ALA too. Can't wait to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's amazing! :)
    I wish I had a copy in my hot little hands. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool to know your babies are out there! I'm jealous I'm not holding one! lol :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. AHHHH!!! I want one now! I'm too impatient. I should just stop reading your posts, lol :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. That sounds very fun.

    Unfortunately, it's hard to pick up a copy here in small town wyoming. But I have plans to one day get the book when it's out and where I can find it. AKA pre-order online as soon as I remember. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. If they sold it here I would be the first in line to buy it. Unfortunately Dominican Republic seems to be banned to get cool books ARGH.

    But best of luck, I'm sure your baby is going to do great <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! That review is FABTACULAR! My one regret of being so engaged in the publishing world blogosphere is that I think I'm giving myself ulcers waiting for all these great books! Ack! Is it not September yet?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't wait to get my copy!!!
    How cool that you get to choose the actors. I had no idea that you would get that choice, but I think it's awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I echo what Dawn said - it's hard living in the middle of nowhere. But! I entered Suzie's contest. Of course, immediately after submitting my entry I thought of a better ending. C'est la vie.

    ReplyDelete